THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, September 18, 2008

INTRA

- me wit GENset

me now doing my industrial training at carrefour midvalley...a lot of new thing i found there..miss my class a lot.working so tired..a lot of thing dat hard 4 me to understand...BUT 1 thing dat i learn from INTRA is.."before u do something...think n always think bout safety" like my store manager said " dont touch any wire if u not sure..."
thing dat we need to be alert when be in working environment:
1) need to be punctual...
2) respect other staff even u dont like him/her...
3)complete ur task as faster as possible...
4) take care of urself..
5) if no payment for OT...come in punctually n go out punctually...
6) be friendly...
7)smile...
8) alert with ur workplace enviroment...
ermmmmm a lot things i learn during INTRA...no time to talk more bout it ...

1 comments:

2ndCyllinder said...

report wriiting and presentation, dont do last mins..ujang